iPhone text messages recovery tutorial
1. Download and install iTunes on your windows computer( Download Now ).
2. Connect your iPhone with the USB data cable to the computer, open iTunes software, and click the small mobile phone icon in the top left corner. Choose “this computer”, click “Back up now” in the right, and then click “Don't back up apps” in the pop-up window.
3. Download and install iTools on your computer( Download Now ).
4. Open "iTools" software, and then click "Toolbox" -> "iTunes Backup/Restore" icon.
5. Double click the backup file row.
6. Click "Messages" item and select "sms.db" file. And then click "Export" button to export this file to any folder.
7. Open "Cok SMS Recovery" software, click menu "File" -> "Open SMS database(O)", then select the exported sms.db file for opening.
8. Click menu "File" -> "Recover deleted SMS(R)".
9. After a while, the text messages deleted in iPhone are successfully retrieved, as shown in the figure below: